Topic: Libertango for Bassoon and Piano

Hello Everyone!

I just recently heard a recording of Valeri Popov from the Moscow Conservatory playing an arrangement of Piazzolla's Libertango for Bassoon and Piano and I am really trying to get my hands on a copy of the music. I have searched quite a bit for it with no luck. I have discovered that it was arranged by Sofia Gubaidulina and I have even tried searching for it under her name and no luck. I do have the sheet music for solo piano and even an arrangement for cello and piano, but those are both completely different from the recording I heard, which I will post below.
Does anyone have any idea of where I could look? Or who I could ask? Or maybe someone has one?

Let me know!

Undergrad Bassoon Performance Major at the Conservatory at Shenandoah University

Re: Libertango for Bassoon and Piano

On this page: there is a broken mail address link that looks like it should have pointed to this address: . He is in close colaboration with Püchner (a sound file with this very piece is even posted there), so if the mail address doesn't work, you could ask at how to get in touch with him.

Jon Halvor Lund
bassoon - contrabassoon
Kristiansand Symphony Orchestra