Topic: Need a ride from airport to Redlands? Post here to share rides/shuttle

If you're in need of a ride from one of the nearby airports to the IDRS conference in Redlands next week, have seats available, or have reserved a shuttle and would like to share the cost, post here to network with your fellow conference goers.

There is information here regarding shuttle and taxi service to Redlands:
http://idrs2013.org/about-redlands/getting-to-redlands/

Associate Professor of Bassoon, University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Principal Bassoon, Winston-Salem Symphony
Bassoon, Zéphyros Winds
Associate Editor, IDRS.org

Re: Need a ride from airport to Redlands? Post here to share rides/shuttle

Hello, I will be driving from the airport to Redlands on Tuesday at around 11 pm. If anyone is arriving then I can offer a ride from L.A. International Airport.  I will head back to the airport Sunday AM. 
You can reach me through this list.
Joelle

wolf0295 wrote:

Hello, I will be driving from the airport to Redlands on Tuesday at around 11 pm. If anyone is arriving then I can offer a ride from L.A. International Airport.  I will head back to the airport Sunday AM. 
You can reach me through this list.
Joelle

I am with you in spirit.  Have fun.

Bassoonist Ordinaire, all around nice guy.
If anyone needs a damn fool, I'm your man!

Me too!  Wish I could be there, but working - please give my best to my former teacher, Milan!  Have Fun.

James Jeter, D.M.A., NYC Bassoonist
"To love human beings is still the only thing worth living for; without that love, you really do not live." Soren Kierkegaard
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." Mahatma Gandhi  "Mach' es kurz! Am Juengsten Tag ist's nur ein Furz!" Goethe