Topic: IDRS WWW access

When I joined IDRS (at least I THOUGHT I joined) 3 months ago, I only used the forum for weeks, and my browser was set to go right to the forum page, so I have never had to log in since that date.

The other day, I wanted to go to another IDRS site and was unable to log in.  I thought it was because I had forgotten my password and so asked for it to be sent by email, but this never happened.  Is there a special process for logging in to the other sections of IDRS besides the forum, or perhaps is there some other process one must go through to be a member of the "rest" of the IDRS site?  (I did just receive my latest magazine/newsletter edition in the mail so it seems I must be a member, correct?)

Thanks for any help to a music geek (but obviously not a computer geek!)

Re: IDRS WWW access

I am having the exact same problem.  I'm surprised I get into the forum, but not the WWW.  I also asked for my username and password several times, and have received nothing.  Yoshi---do you see this? Can you help?

Gina
jgstevens6@juno.com

Your forum password is not the same as your password issued to you for the IDRS website. Did you request your password from Norma? If not, email her at: norma4idrs@verizon.net

Then go here and login with that information.

Please email me personally and copy Yoshi at: ishikawa@colorado.edu if you're still having trouble.

Associate Professor of Bassoon, University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Principal Bassoon, Winston-Salem Symphony
Bassoon, Zéphyros Winds
Associate Editor, IDRS.org

I should have written a follow-up before now. I wrote Norma a week or two ago in desperation, and got another password from Norma for the rest of the site.  Now all is well.
Nancy