Topic: New Gillet-Fox competition site

The updated site for the International Double Reed Society Fernand Gillet-Hugo Fox International Competition is now online. The site contains videos of competition finals from 2002 to 2007. The site also contains archival announcements of the competition since 1996. Members will need a unique password to access the 2006 and 2007 videos. To find the current password, please login at www.idrs.org. Please be aware that some members may not be able to view the videos due to incompatibility with their system.

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, University of Colorado at Boulder, College of Music
Editor, IDRS OnLine Publications

Re: New Gillet-Fox competition site

I've logged in, but now how do I find the password to access these videos?

Cheers,
Drew

Login (if you are registered at www.idrs.org) at IDRS WWW login and follow the link "Access New Publications, Videos and Audio."

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, University of Colorado at Boulder, College of Music
Editor, IDRS OnLine Publications

Yoshi,

I logged in at IDRS WWW Login, got the message that my membership was current, then went to the "Access new publications, videos, and audio", got the username and password for the videos, then went back to the new link you provided in the first posting under this topic and tried to use that login info for a video from 2006.

After three tries the servers bounces me out. I'm using IE 7 on Windows XP Home. Is that not compatible?

Thanks and best regards,
Harry

Harry Searing
Bassoon, Contrabassoon, Heckelphone
Faculty: Manhattan School of Music Precollege Division (NY), Montclair State University (NJ) &  CUNY (NY)
President, LRQ Publishing - featuring the bassoon music of Francisco Mignone