Topic: IDRS WWW Password

Every member of IDRS who has registered their email address has a preassigned password to access IDRS WWW. The preassigned password will change every month unless a member changes and enters his or her own unique password. Members may request to have their password sent to their registered email address at any time.

To change your preassigned password to a custom password, "Login" and then click on the Edit Account link.
To obtain (via email) your preassigned or custom password, go to IDRS WWW home page and click on Obtain Password link.
To register your email address, go to IDRS WWW home page and click on Register Email link.

Go to IDRS WWW

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, University of Colorado at Boulder, College of Music
Editor, IDRS OnLine Publications

Re: IDRS WWW Password

Hi- I just registered and though I got a password and am currently logged into the Forum the system is not letting me access the scores or the edit account link. When I give my username and the assigned password it says my information is not valid. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

I got my newly-assigned password and it doesn't work either.  It doesn't even look like a password; it has a decimal point in it.  I tried leaving off everything to the right of the decimal, no luck either.

Darlene

Darline,

Your password has a decimal point in it. I tested your credentials and I was able to login. Clear your browser cache and try again.

wolf0295, what is  your real name?

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, U of Colorado at Boulder
Administrator, IDRS Forum

The numerical password is the automatically generated password by IDRS.org. Members may lookup and change the password at any time Password Lookup, if their email address is registered with IDRS. If a member's email address is not registered with IDRS, that member must register at Register email, then obtain a password.

Because of minor glitches, I found that some password changes were not saved. We are working to resolve this issue. If your login is not working, please use the password lookup and verify your most current password.

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, U of Colorado at Boulder
Administrator, IDRS Forum

I had to get a new password (again), and now that I'm "in" I'm trying to change the password but it won't take the one I was just assigned. Ah well. I guess I'll just get a new password each time I log in for now ...?

Oh ... and after no success with changing the password I went to my "password lookup" it gave me the one I have always used, not the newly assigned one. But it won't accept that if I try to use it. (I have similar problems sometimes with commenters at my own website; they randomly seem to get locked out ... sure wish I knew what's up with these passwords sometimes!)

PEM
http://www.oboeinsight.com
AIM: Patioboe

I want to post an obituary of a bassoonist, how and where should I do that?

It would be fine to place it under double reed news.