Topic: Tour of Hecke and Saarburger Serenaden Festival (Germany)

I will be teaching bassoon and chamber music at the Saarburg International Music Festival & School in Germany from July 5 - 19, 2010. In conjunction with this event, I am personally taking six students for a tour of the Heckel firm in Biebrich, Germany. The tentative itinerary is leave 1 July and return on 20 July. I have two spots open for the festival and Heckel tour. If anyone is interested, or has any questions, please contact me directly by clicking on the email link below my photo.

The Saarburg International Music Festival & School is an intensive two-week summer music program and concert series that gathers musicians from many countries. The Festival is an independent nonprofit organization and is organized under the sponsorship of the city of Saarburg. Admission to the festival is by video/audio recordings only. The deadline for admission is 1 March 2010…click here ? Saarburger Serenaden International Music Festival and School for the festival website and click here for ? FAQ about the festival.

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, U of Colorado at Boulder
Editor, IDRS OnLine Publications
Administrator, IDRS Forum