Topic: Renewal of Membership On IDRS website

I have tried to renew my membership at the IDRS website January 6 and January 14.  On January 14(seeing that my transaction of Jan. 6 didn't go through), I was very careful to make sure that I had entered all the information properly.  However, my credit card still hasn't been charged.  I wondered if something might be wrong with this function of the website.

Re: Renewal of Membership On IDRS website

I was just trying to renew my IDRS membership online, but it appears that the system is "down for maintenance". Just out of curiosity, has it been that way for a long time? I.e., should I just wait a day or two, or is this not likely to work in the foreseeable future?

Thanks,

Grant

==============================
Grant D. Green -- http://www.contrabass.com
Heckelphone, Sarrusophone, Reed Contrabass

Hi Grant:

Is it only at the last stage that you are having problems.  The web site and membership renewal page seem to be working for me but I didn't go as far as submitting a renewal.  My guess is that if there are problems, it should be fixed shortly.  Keep trying and if you are still having problems in a couple of days let us know and we will see if we can find the problem.

Dr. Kent Moore
Principal Lecturer In Bassoon and Theory
Northern Arizona University

Hi Kent,

No, I get the problem immediately. I click "Join IDRS" on the IDRS home page, and it goes straight to a page that says "Down for maintenance." I couldn't find an email or other message about renewing my membership, which probably lapsed after I moved last year.

Thanks,

Grant

==============================
Grant D. Green -- http://www.contrabass.com
Heckelphone, Sarrusophone, Reed Contrabass

IDRS is currently upgrading the www.idrs.org membership renewal system. This feature will be restored soon. If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact Norma Hooks at norma4idrs@verizon.net.

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, University of Colorado at Boulder, College of Music
Editor, IDRS OnLine Publications