Topic: Mozart and Haydn Symphony - oboe parts

Does some kind soul out there have the oboe 1 parts to Haydn Symphonies 88 and 96 and Mozart Symphony 25 they could send to me in pdf or as a scanned image?  I just need pertinent excerpts.

Thanks,

Claire Williamson
scw05@fsu.edu

Re: Mozart and Haydn Symphony - oboe parts

Claire - If these don't show up from a colleague or friend they can ALL be found in Vol 6 of the Orchestra Musician's Library.  It's a CD ($20) that has ALL the oboe parts to Mozart Sym 25-41, all the Piano Concerti, Most of the Overtures, 3 of the Violin concerti, and most of the incidental Serenades and Divertimenti (including K361, 375, and 388); PLUS you get ALL of the oboe parts to Haydn Sym 22, 44, 45, 82-88, 92-104 and LOTS MORE.  These are fantastic resources, and that's only Vol 6!  There are presently a total of 7 volumes, which include Ravel, Elgar, Beethoven, Dvorak, Tchaikovsky, etc.  Most of your major retail outlets, both local and online carry them.  If you're at FSU/Tallahassee I think there is a major music store right there (I've seen them at trade shows) who most likely will have them.   Trevor

Trevor Cramer
Owner, TrevCo Music Publishing

Re: Mozart and Haydn Symphony - oboe parts

Hi Trevor -

Thanks for replying.  Unfortunately my collection stops with volume 5.  I haven't gotten the two new ones yet.  They are indeed a great resource. 

I was hoping to get the music in a hurry, but it looks like I'll have to just buy the parts.  smile

Thanks,
Claire Williamson