Topic: Pink Mold On Reeds

I've seen mold on reeds, to be sure, but recently a student has come in with a light pink mold on his reeds that looks pretty darn awful. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm wondering if I should suggest he go to a doctor; might this be an infection of some sort? I hate to worry the parents, but I've just not seen this sort of thing on reeds. The reed he used yesterday had only been used for a few days, so it's not like these reeds are necessarily ancient.

PEM
http://www.oboeinsight.com
AIM: Patioboe

Re: Pink Mold On Reeds

Honestly saying I never heard about this before here on Pink Mold On Reeds but really intersting topic . After saw this discussion I will search about this and hope I found very inserting and positive view about this .

<a href="http://www.promomachine.co.uk/">argos codes</a>

Share