Topic: Air Pressure attachment for oboe reed

in my lesson today my teacher pulled out this great gadget. Its a white tube which you stick in your oboe, and then attach your reed to it. When you blow it tells you (by changes in pitch) how constant your air pressure is. Does anyone know what this is called?