Topic: Avatar help...

Yoshi - I re-sized my photo specifically with your regulations, but it still does not work - says the photo's too big, although it's precisely as you suggested. Please advise.  Thanks - Jim

James Jeter, D.M.A., NYC Bassoonist
"To love human beings is still the only thing worth living for; without that love, you really do not live." Soren Kierkegaard
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." Mahatma Gandhi  "Mach' es kurz! Am Juengsten Tag ist's nur ein Furz!" Goethe

Re: Avatar help...

If the image is configured properly, the server will accept it. Please verify the settings and try again.

The allowed image file types are gif, jpeg and png.
The maximum image size allowed is 60x60 pixels and 10,240 bytes (10 KB).

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, University of Colorado at Boulder, College of Music
Editor, IDRS OnLine Publications

Jim, I tried and it worked.  If you reduced to 60x60, check the file size, and make sure that there is no metadata attached to the image.  That would make the file size too large.

Bassoonist Ordinaire, all around nice guy.
If anyone needs a damn fool, I'm your man!

Thanks - will retry!  Jim

James Jeter, D.M.A., NYC Bassoonist
"To love human beings is still the only thing worth living for; without that love, you really do not live." Soren Kierkegaard
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." Mahatma Gandhi  "Mach' es kurz! Am Juengsten Tag ist's nur ein Furz!" Goethe

Jim Jeter wrote:

Thanks - will retry!  Jim

Evidently, it worked!

Bassoonist Ordinaire, all around nice guy.
If anyone needs a damn fool, I'm your man!