Topic: Recordings of IDRS 2012?

Who does one send the order form for ordering IDRS 2012 recordings? There's no name or address on the order form.

Christopher Weait,
Principal bassoon, Toronto Symphony (1968 - 1985)
IDRS Honorary Member; Emeritus professor Ohio State University
www.weaitmusic.com

Re: Recordings of IDRS 2012?

I got mine today from Andrea Ridilla.  I would think she is as good a person as any to start with.

Last edited by Dean (2012-07-31 19:40:51)

Bassoonist Ordinaire, all around nice guy.
If anyone needs a damn fool, I'm your man!

If I ordered a recording while still at the convention, any idea when I might expect it?

Jennet

jennetningle wrote:

If I ordered a recording while still at the convention, any idea when I might expect it?

Jennet

FWIW, mine (Contraband) arrived earlier this week.

Is there an order form posted online somewhere? I declined to pick one up at the conference because the people manning the CD table said it would be available on the web.

Hello friends!

I apologize for missing this thread. Indeed IDRS 2012 is in the process of switching all the Recording Services from our fantastic Conference Technology Staff directly to the hosts. In the meantime, we want to make sure there are no lost orders, wrong orders, or worse, mishandling of money---so all recording services are TEMPORARILY offline.

We hope to have this remedied and online as soon as Monday! At this point, there indeed will be an online order form, and those that have been attempting to contact us will be directly sent an order form as well.

Sorry for the delay...it's worth it to have a meaningful and lasting memory of IDRS 2012!

-Christin
--
Dr. Christin Schillinger
Assistant Professor of Bassoon 
Co-Host, IDRS 2012  Like us on Facebook!

Miami University
schillcm@muohio.edu
IDRS2012.COM 

www.miamidoublereeds.com