Topic: Conference registration

On what date does the price go up for conference registration? (If this information is on the web site I can't find it -- or any real information about the dorm housing.)

Re: Conference registration

Looks like May 19 is the date

oboe (French, Viennese, baroque), bassoon (German, French, baroque), shawm, dulcian

When I click on "Registration" on the IDRS 2013 Conference website - the link takes me to products for sale (tee shirts, posters, etc.)   I'm not able to find the Registration page?!  Is this just my computer or a glitch in the system?

James Jeter, D.M.A., NYC Bassoonist
"To love human beings is still the only thing worth living for; without that love, you really do not live." Soren Kierkegaard
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." Mahatma Gandhi  "Mach' es kurz! Am Juengsten Tag ist's nur ein Furz!" Goethe

There are so many questions to be answered.  And the IDRS2013 page doesn't have contact info for either of the hosts.  How may we contact them?

oboe (French, Viennese, baroque), bassoon (German, French, baroque), shawm, dulcian

Jim Jeter wrote:

When I click on "Registration" on the IDRS 2013 Conference website - the link takes me to products for sale (tee shirts, posters, etc.)   I'm not able to find the Registration page?!  Is this just my computer or a glitch in the system?

Me, too. IDRS brass--you should be all over this problem!

Christopher Brodersen
Maker of Historical Keyboard Instruments
Reviewer/contributor - Fanfare Magazine
Amateur bassoonist, baroque oboist, baroque bassoonist

If you go to this page:
https://redlands.3dcartstores.com/2013- … _c_12.html
there are 7 categories of registration at the bottom below shirts/mugs/hats which are listed as "Products"
Registration is found there.

Hello all,

Sorry that you are having a hard time with the registration page of the IDRS 2013 conference.
I will try to answers your questions here.

EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS ON MAY 19TH!!!!

The link bellow will get you directly to the registration page and type of registration that you need. Please ignore all of the product stuff and just click on the type of registration you want. You will be able to see all the housing option there.

1) For IDRS members registration click here:
https://redlands.3dcartstores.com/IDRS- … _p_34.html

FOR HOUSING, DORMS OR UNIVERSITY SUITES:
The screen with the information for the dorms or the suites will show up after completing the registration process.
Or simple do it as a "IDRS 2013 On Campus Housing Only (No Registration)" after you finish doing the registration.

If you still have problems with the registration you can call the School of Music office and we can do the registration for you manually. Our assistant Teresa Fleming will be more than happy to assist you with the registration process.

The phone number is:
Phone: (909) 748-8700

You can also send me an email to:
oboist: oboesolo@sbcglobal.net

The IDRS office email address is: IDRS 2013 <idrs2013@redlands.edu>

Helpful information:

When you go to check out, be sure to check the box down towards the bottom that says “I understand that there are souvenirs available.” This needs to be done on each page that you leave in order to purchase whatever is in your shopping cart.

Campus Housing and Meals:

The dorms are very central to the exhibits, the dining hall, most of the concerts, within three minute walk of all but a couple of venues.

Brockton Apartments: $45 per night (four single room two bath apartment style accommodations with kitchen).

Dorm: single room $40 per night (air conditioned, either ensuite bathrooms or hall bathrooms, depending on the dorm. We will fill the ensuite bathroom dorms first, first come, first served).

Dorm: double occupancy $30 per night, same dorms and conditions as above.

Linens for any of the on campus housing: $12.50 for the duration of your stay.

Meals may be purchased in advance for a no fuss purchase at the dining hall via a debit card, or purchased in person. The dining hall has several stations for different dining options. It is also centrally located closest to the exhibits and the dorms, but also very close to the performance venues (2-5 minute walk).

Meals are priced as follows:

- Breakfast: $7.50

- Lunch: $10.50

- Dinner: $10.50

How to Use the Shopping Cart:

To purchase on campus housing or meals, you must first click on your registration icon, then the room and board purchase options will appear.

Yoga classes

Free yoga classes offered Wednesday through Saturday mornings from 7-8:20am, taught by Southern California composer, Jenni Brandon!

Permits for the swimming pool & the gym

Registered conference goers may purchase a permit for $5 for use of the UR swimming pool and/or a $5 permit to use the exercise room. Each permit is good for use of the given facility for the entire conference and may be purchased at the time of registration or later at that same location.

Parking: is free and close to buildings.

I hope that all of this information can help you.

I am looking forward to see you in Redlands in June.
The programing is looking fantastic, and I know you will have a great time.

Francisco Castillo
IDRS 2013 Co-Host Oboe
University of Redlands
oboesolo@sbcglobal.net

EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS ON MAY 19TH!!!!

The link bellow will get you directly to the registration page and type of registration that you need. Please ignore all of the product stuff and just click on the type of registration you want.

1) For IDRS members registration click here:
https://redlands.3dcartstores.com/IDRS- … _p_34.html

I hope this can help.

Francisco Castillo