Topic: Solos for Bassoon and Orchestra

Hi All! First post here
I was hoping if someone can point me in the right direction to find a piece. I'm looking for a piece for Bassoon and Orchestra, preferably something from either the Romantic Era to later (anything up to now is good. No earlier than Late Classical since I prefer music from the Romantic-20th Cen.)
I am entering a concerto competition and I don't want to play something standard, like the Mozart or Weber (although if I cannot find something, I might just do the Mozart). Difficulty doesn't really matter, i am up to any challenge! But if it helps, right now I am working on the Weber, Mozart, Hindemith Sonata, and Telemann sonata.
This is a competition with my youth orchestra. I either have to play a movement from something or a short piece,  Here are the requirements:
-No longer than 12 minutes
-Orchestration can include strings, harp, percussion, brass, and winds.

I know there is an orchestrated version of the Saint-Saëns Sonata, however each movement is very short and I am not quite sure if I can play 2 movements since they are short and the 3rd and 4th movement kinda flow into each other, although  I am going to check with my YO.
Thank you all so much for the help! I really appreciate it.

Re: Solos for Bassoon and Orchestra

How about the Francaix bassoon concerto? Great work, I have a high school kid studying it with me to play for a Mandolesi masterclass. There is a great recording of Gilbert Audin playing it on YouTube, he is fantastic, it only goes to a high D.

Principal bassoonist, Orquesta Sinfonica de Galicia, A Coruña, Spain. Bassoonist, bassoon dad, bassoon husband, bassoon uncle, bassoon brother and bassoon son.

Re: Solos for Bassoon and Orchestra

Uh, I forgot to say, you could do just the first movement, it stands well on its own.

Principal bassoonist, Orquesta Sinfonica de Galicia, A Coruña, Spain. Bassoonist, bassoon dad, bassoon husband, bassoon uncle, bassoon brother and bassoon son.