Topic: Can't log-in to Society online.

Yoshi - I can log-on to the Forum, but for some reason, I get credentials are incorrect when I try to log-in to the system (download past articles, etc.)  Could you please help me with this?  Thanks in advance - Jim

James Jeter, D.M.A., NYC Bassoonist
"To love human beings is still the only thing worth living for; without that love, you really do not live." Soren Kierkegaard
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." Mahatma Gandhi  "Mach' es kurz! Am Juengsten Tag ist's nur ein Furz!" Goethe

Re: Can't log-in to Society online.

Yoshi - still hoping for a response on this - you can just email me directly. chleojet@yahoo.com  Thanks in advance!  Jim

"To love human beings is still the only thing worth living for; without that love, you really do not live." Soren Kierkegaard
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." Mahatma Gandhi  "Mach' es kurz! Am Juengsten Tag ist's nur ein Furz!" Goethe

Is there a problem posting messages, today??

Test

Dr. Kent Moore
Principal Lecturer In Bassoon and Theory
Northern Arizona University

Hi Jim,

It seems to be working for me.

Dr. Kent Moore
Principal Lecturer In Bassoon and Theory
Northern Arizona University

Kent/Yoshi - I can (obviously) REPLY to any message ok, but when I try to submit a NEW post, with an attached photo, the message reverts to a BLANK message and when I re-type same, still get the same blank post.  Any help will definitely be appreciated!  Jim

I'm trying to attach a photo, a PNG file - could this be the problem??

Jim, are you able to post a new message without the image?

Associate Professor of Bassoon, University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Principal Bassoon, Winston-Salem Symphony
Bassoon, Zéphyros Winds
Associate Editor, IDRS.org

Yes, Saxton - must be the image??!!