Topic: New IDRS WWW Ready!

Dear IDRS members,

I am very pleased to announce that the new IDRS website, www.idrs.org, is now ready. I suggest that you read the FAQ page before you explore the site. Members may now use this site to renew their membership and to update their profile.

Every member with a registered email address now has a pre-assigned password. The username for members is now their email address. If you already have a password for IDRS WWW, your password did not change. Members may retrieve their current password from "Obtain Password" link.

Saxton and I are in the process of updating enormous amount of pages and files, which have been created over the past thirteen years. We hope to have the entire archive of information updated within the year. Until then, we appreciate your patience.

Sincerely

Yoshi Ishikawa
Professor of Bassoon, University of Colorado at Boulder, College of Music
Editor, IDRS OnLine Publications

Re: New IDRS WWW Ready!

great job!  I was actually able to log in, access all the downloadable music, etc. using Firefox as my browser - no switch to MSN needed.  Hopefully no one will have any problem accessing the member areas of the site now.  I like the organizing tabs at the top too.  Thanks very much for all the effort this must have taken.

Darlene