|       
HumidiPro Oboe Cases

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    brentlybartlett
    Participant

Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge about the Lomax HumidiPro cases that constantly regulate the humidity inside the case? I recently purchased a cocobolo Howarth and was considering this case for extra protection. They are pricey, but if they work, they seem like they’d be a good investment! Thoughts?

Chris Connors
    Participant

I own both the double EH/Oboe case and the Single Oboe Case with the heating element for both. I like both of the cases. I have found my instruments to sound more fuller and adjustments stay in adjustment longer. I think they are good investments. My only issue is with the double case, it is a little heavy, I also purchased the Deluxe strap Lomax sells and that has helped however the double case is very heavy. The single oboe case is great, super light and I can fit it inside my deluxe single Altieri bag. Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.