|       
Laubin Oboes For Sale- Choice Of Two Beautiful Rosewoods

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Classified ads and Non-doublereed Topics Classified ads – Exclusively for IDRS Members Laubin Oboes For Sale- Choice Of Two Beautiful Rosewoods

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kathy Sheinhouse 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kathy Sheinhouse
    Participant

I have two magnificent Laubin rosewood oboes for sale.

The first is a 2003 New/Old Stock oboe. It had never been played prior to my purchase, and it has only been played for testing since then. When I brought it to Paul for tweaking and appraisal, he was struck by its truly pristine condition, and corroborated my assessment of its history. He was also saddened that it simply had not been played. It has a beautiful brown hue with traditional rosewood patterns. It has the darker tone of the two oboes. It will need a full break-in period. I am offering at their appraised value for one that would have come to me fully and consistently played since initial sale- $12,500. It comes with your choice of traditional Cavallero case cover or a Coach designer laptop/carrying case cross-over.

The second oboe is a 1992 rosewood that came to me in similar condition in January. I have been paying it lightly during these months so that it is broken in. It has great response and a sweet, warm tone. It has a beautiful red hue. It is being offered at $9500 with a choice of a traditional Cavallero case cover or a Coach designer laptop/carrying case cross-over.

Trials are available.

Please contact me directly to discuss any questions you have. My telephone number is 914-630-4006.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.