|       
Multiphonic fingerings for oboe

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Pedagogy Teaching – General: Solutions, Question, Tips Multiphonic fingerings for oboe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim Allen
    Participant

I have 2 books for multiphonics that use fingerings that are based on key names. The music that I have uses numbers for the keys. Does anyone have the number to key name chart that I can see. I used to have the Bartolozzi book, which had numbers in it, but it has been lost and is out of print. Please help. The piece that I am preparing is Sarc by Maurice Ohana and Jeux by Gilbert Amy.
    I would appreciate any help with this.
    Thanks
    Tim

Terry B. Ewell
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I don’t know if this is what you need, but I will try to e-mail to you a scan on the numbers for oboe keys from the Bartolozzi book.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Teaching – General: Solutions, Question, Tips’ is closed to new topics and replies.