|       
Need Oboe & E. Horn teacher: South Jersey or Center City Philadelphia

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Pedagogy Teaching – General: Solutions, Question, Tips Need Oboe & E. Horn teacher: South Jersey or Center City Philadelphia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Crispin
    Participant

An advanced adult player who I met at the IDRS conference in Ithaca is looking for a fine player/teacher in South Jersey or Center City Philadelphia with whom she can study. She would like to study with an artist-performer who makes and will provide her with good oboe and English horn reeds. The ability to do adjustments on the oboe and English horn would be a plus. She plays for her own pleasure, is self-motivated, owns excellent instruments and working with her would be a pleasure. We would appreciate any “applications” or suggestions regarding who might be a good teacher for her.

Please respond to me and I will forward your message to her.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Teaching – General: Solutions, Question, Tips’ is closed to new topics and replies.