|       
Revolutionary Fingering Chart

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Pedagogy Teaching – General: Solutions, Question, Tips Revolutionary Fingering Chart

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Neville Forsythe
    Participant

I have a concern that some folk may have visited the “Fingerings” post as described below but not seen the charts – the images are on a remote server and take time to load into the message pane – if you have been confused by this situation please revisit the posts and wait a good 30 seconds or so (it even took a surprising amount of time on my Mac G5).

I have had very little feedback on this resource – it would be nice to hear from anyone who has tried it on a pupil (esp a beginner). note: it is not the fingerings that matter – more the coding and subsequent learning and processing – so you may freely vary fingerings by adapting the chart as needed. Again feedback is valuable.

Original posting:
    Just a teaser to invite bassoonists to discuss the pros & cons of a new coding system for bassoon fingerings. Find it on “Beginner Bassoon Methods” in the Teaching Forum or have look in “Fingerings”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Teaching – General: Solutions, Question, Tips’ is closed to new topics and replies.