|       
Revolutionary Fingering Chart

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Pedagogy Teaching – General: Solutions, Question, Tips Revolutionary Fingering Chart

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Neville Forsythe 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Neville Forsythe
    Participant

I have a concern that some folk may have visited the “Fingerings” post as described below but not seen the charts – the images are on a remote server and take time to load into the message pane – if you have been confused by this situation please revisit the posts and wait a good 30 seconds or so (it even took a surprising amount of time on my Mac G5).

I have had very little feedback on this resource – it would be nice to hear from anyone who has tried it on a pupil (esp a beginner). note: it is not the fingerings that matter – more the coding and subsequent learning and processing – so you may freely vary fingerings by adapting the chart as needed. Again feedback is valuable.

Original posting:
    Just a teaser to invite bassoonists to discuss the pros & cons of a new coding system for bassoon fingerings. Find it on “Beginner Bassoon Methods” in the Teaching Forum or have look in “Fingerings”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.