|       
Subscription glitch

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums IDRS Affairs Forum and Website Topics Subscription glitch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Roger F.Clapp
    Participant

I really don’t know where else to go with this,so here goes. For some reason my copies of The Double Reed don’t arrive. I had to email Norma for Vol 39 #’s 1&2, which she sent out. Last November I emailed her for the next issues, which haven’t arrived and no response from Norma after several more emails. The phone doesn’t seem to work either. I have really enjoyed the magazine over the years and I hope to continue to do so, should they ever reappear.
    I know that my address is correct since my renewal(which is up to date) arrived in a timely manner. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Roger

Hopefully, the problem has been solved. Many thanks Ed Craig and congratulations on your new family addition. R

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Forum and Website Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.