IDRS members may use the logos included below in their personal or business websites, email signatures, and online message board signatures to indicate their membership affiliation with IDRS.
- Members may use no more than one logo per web page/signature and must provide a link from each logo to http://www.idrs.org.
- The use of these logos is reserved exclusively for IDRS members. IDRS strictly prohibits the use of logos by non-IDRS members
- Logos must remain in their original form and may not be altered in any way.
- Members may download logos to their site or link logos from the IDRS site.
- Logos may not appear as endorsements of any product, activity, individual, or organization other than IDRS.
- Logos may not be used on sites that include political or religious endorsements or expressions; on sites that solicit donations on behalf of an individual or organization; on sites that promote or engage in any offensive or unlawful activity; or on personal social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Please report any misuse of IDRS logos to IDRS by contacting us.
IDRS logo design by Gueben Diseño Creativo.