|       
2020 IOWA FAQ’s

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums IDRS Affairs IDRS Conference 2020 IOWA FAQ’s

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

• Do I need to pay for an accompanist?

No, the hosts will arrange an accompanist for you, free of charge. Follow their instructions and send in your music and they will be in touch with a rehearsal schedule.

• If I bring my own accompanist or assisting artist, do they need to pay registration?

For those who will be using assisting musicians in Iowa City, please know that assisting artists do not have to pay conference registration. If they would like to attend other concerts and exhibits, then they will have to register. We do expect that all double reed players register for the conference.

• Can I get a refund if my University mandates a no travel ban or the conference is canceled?

We are very excited to welcome many of you as you register for our IDRS 2020 Conference in Iowa City. We are are planning to run our conference as scheduled this coming June. We want to assure those of you that register that all registration fees will be refunded in full in the unlikely event that we need to cancel the conference due to COVID-19.

• How can I stay informed?

The hosts and IDRS EC are monitoring COVID-19 closely and are following updates related to banned travel, school closures, and other changes that have made it difficult to plan travel at this time.

We know this is a rapidly changing situation and will be sharing all updates via our IDRS Facebook Page (facebook.com/idrsofficial), Twitter (@IDRS) and Instagram (@idrsofficial). Announcements will also be emailed to all current members. If you are a current member and have not been receiving our emails, please email Khara Wolf at @idrs.org">wolf@idrs.org.

Please feel free to comment below with questions or email us at @idrs.org">wolf@idrs.org for assistance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.