|       
Jessica Wilkins FREE bsn music!! warmups and duets…

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Music and Media Double Reed Sheet Music Jessica Wilkins FREE bsn music!! warmups and duets…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Delmar A. Williams
    Participant

Hello Bassoon Friends! I hope everyone is safe and well. I know that all of us are trying our best with this new online teaching and performance model. JDW Sheet Music has created a Free bassoon packet filled with short duets and articulation studies. Feel free to use this with your students and for yourself. I wish everyone well and we will get through this together. 🙂 https://www.jdwsheetmusic.com/complete-bassoon-packet/

Susan J. Bawden
    Participant

That is very generous. Thank you. I can use this with a few students online now. I think I can figure out a way for them to at least hear one part if I record it, then they can play with that part.

I will check out your web site for other music, too. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.