|       
Loree 125 Anniversary Edition Oboe – 2013- Pristine Condition

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Classified ads and Non-doublereed Topics Classified ads – Exclusively for IDRS Members Loree 125 Anniversary Edition Oboe – 2013- Pristine Condition

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kathy Sheinhouse 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kathy Sheinhouse
    Participant

Magnificent Loree Royale 125 With Gold s/n SZ 42 (purchased new in 2013). It is in pristine condition and barely played by professional who used it as a back-up oboe. I conducted a new break-in period in preparation for its professional servicing.

This is Loree’s top of the line model. It was introduced as a special edition oboe at at their 125th anniversary, and was so popular that they continued to produce it, albeit in limited quantities. It is constructed with their very best grenadilla wood that has been blessed with more aging than regular Royals. This improves performance and reliability over time. They use their signature Royale bore giving it a dark and rich tone color; and it is topped off with a combination of silver and gold keys and a gold well. It is simply beautiful in every respect.

It has a very small hairline crack in one of the trill keys that was expertly repaired by the previous owner, and virtually undetectable. This is very typical for oboes, and does not affect play. It is otherwise perfect, which is not always typical of oboes. Includes Loree case and cover, both in very good to excellent condition. Buyers will receive extra goodies in their package, depending on whether they are reed makers or reed purchasers. Trial periods are available, as is the potential for a trade-in of certain oboes in excellent condition. Please contact me directly at 914-630-4006 to discuss or e-mail Info@MagicReed.com. I am happy to answer any questions you have. Priced below market for an instrument of this age and condition. $8400.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.