|       
Renting and/or buying student bassoon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Instruments and Tools Instrument Questions Renting and/or buying student bassoon

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Jeter 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James Jeter
    Participant

Hi, All –

Just wondered if you have any recommendations for renting a good student bassoon (hopefully in the NYC area) and what would be the standard (ballpark) monthly fee for this. Also, wondered if anyone’s selling a student level bassoon. Please either contact me directly (jyjeter@lycos.com) or here. Thanks in advance for any future response/help. And Happy Holidaze to All! Jim

rswbassoon
    Participant

Hello Jim,

I have three bassoons that I have for sale, one is a Fox Model III (12,018) from around 1984. It has a High D and E and a Right hand rotary lock and all new pads. I also have a newer Renard 41 (32,100) with a high D and right hand standard lock. Both horns have pro-tubes and are in very good shape. The last horn is a Polisi bassoon with lots of options, High D, E, Ab/Bb trill, low C#D# trill and low B mute. It also has all new pads. All three will sell in the $3500 range. I”m in Tucson until the new year and the horns are at my home in Northville.

James Jeter
    Participant

Thanks, rswbassoon – I’ll contact you if my student is interested.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.