|       
Scholarship opportunity for one NEW Blue Lake bassoon student…

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Announcements Festivals and Events Scholarship opportunity for one NEW Blue Lake bassoon student…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James Jeter
    Participant

Dear Friends –

As a member of Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp’s 2020 faculty, I have been invited to nominate a new-to-Blue Lake student who would benefit from a session at camp. The 2020 Arts Educator Award allows me to share Blue Lake with one deserving student who shows exceptional enthusiasm, interest, talent, and leadership. The student who I nominate will receive a scholarship valued at $525 and a special invitation to apply to camp this upcoming summer.

The 2020 Arts Educator Award Scholarship is only available to a student who is not currently enrolled. Blue Lake’s enrollment is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and a scholarship award does not guarantee a reservation in camp. Based on past enrollment trends, I need to nominate the student as soon as possible.

If your or a colleague’s bassoon student might be interested and qualify for this scholarship, please contact me directly.
    Thanks for any future response. Jim (jyjeter@lycos.com)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Festivals and Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.