|       
TODAY Friday 10am ET July 31 COVID 19 Seminar. I will definitely post archive

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Music and Media Double Reed Media on the Web TODAY Friday 10am ET July 31 COVID 19 Seminar. I will definitely post archive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Delmar A. Williams
    Participant

COVID -19 Seminar Via Zoom Friday 10am Eastern,7am Pacific, 3pm London, 16:00 CET, 17h FI/IL/RU, 10pm Beijing, 11pm Tokyo, Midnight Sydney. If you miss it, it should be archived and I will try to find it. Please sign up HERE: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ccDqLDpaQKWwvqv58we6Xg Feel free to email questions in advance to adam.schwalje@gmail.com with “COVID discussion questions” in the subject line.
    Adam Schwalje | COVID-19 Risk Assessment for Wind Instrumentalists: A Panel Discussion
    Four infectious disease, music performance, ENT, and aerosol experts discuss COVID-19 risk assessment for wind instrumentalists. Free and open to all (not just double reeders), 500 spots available, RSVP. 7/31 10AM-11AM Eastern time.

Delmar A. Williams
    Participant

Four medical, infectious disease, and aerosol experts (all named below) will discuss and answer questions about risk of COVID-19 applied to wind instrument playing. This event was recorded live as part of the 2020 International Double Reed Society 1st Virtual Symposium.

Panelists are:
    Peter Chin-Hong, MD (University of California – San Francisco)
    Henry Hoffman, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics)
    Adam Schwalje, MD, DMA (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics)
    John Volckens, PhD (Colorado State University)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.