|       
Yamaha Bassoon for Sale !!

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums IDRS Affairs Double Reed – General topics Yamaha Bassoon for Sale !!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Jeter
    Participant

Hi, Friends –

My bassoon friend, Daniel Ponder, just sent me the following, regarding his selling his Yamaha bassoon. In case you or your colleagues/students might be interested, please contact him directly at the # he includes. Otherwise, hope everyone will have a good weekend/Summer!! Jim (Jeter)

Subject: Yamaha Bassoon details
    Price: 12,500 USD
    Great Yamaha 811 bassoon for sale!
    No bocal, I want the buyer to find the right choice for them

Recently and expertly serviced by Ryan Simmons of RS Woodwinds in San Diego CA
    High D and E
    Metal hand rest added to boot joint
    A bridge
    Front Bb removed on boot joint, hardware kept for easy replacement

Great sound, copy of an 8000 series Heckel more or less, but a big and even sound! Switching back to a Heckel and looking to sell – I really don’t want to part with it.

Trial is 7 days, will consider sending to Canada for trial, UK and Europe buyers must discuss pre-payment or a deposit before shipping. Asia and Australia must prepay via wire before I will ship. Price is somewhat negotiable, cheaper than Yamahas that have sold or are currently on the market!

Please email or call for more questions or photos! N’hesitez pas si vous avez des questions en francais!
    seller:
    Daniel Ponder
    Tel: 919-260-9666

Daniel Ponder
    B. M. Music University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
    M. A. Musicology at Indiana University

James Jeter
    Participant

Daniel’s email address is: UNCbsn@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.