|       
IDRS Conference Photos by Howie Rockwin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums IDRS Affairs IDRS Conference IDRS Conference Photos by Howie Rockwin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Al Markel 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Yoshi Ishikawa
    Participant

IDRS Conference Photos by Howie Rockwin are available at http://idrs2.colorado.edu/conference/2006Confphotos/index.htm

Thank you Howie and Al for providing these wonderful conference photos for all of us to enjoy.

Kent Moore
    Participant

Thank-you Howie! I wasn’t able to make the convention so I really appreciate your wonderful pictures. Thanks. Kent

Robert Stein
    Participant

Great pictures Howie. We all appreciate having them to remember a great conference.
    Bob

Marsha Burkett
    Participant

Oh *WOW* such beautiful pics Howie! And you can singly copy/paste them onto email to send to friends or the soloists – as I just did!!! MERCI!

Al Markel
    Participant

Great Pictures Howie!!! I know that many of the IDRS members will appreciate all of the hard work you have done to make these wonderful pictures. Also it pleases me to see that you got pictures of events and people that I did not get. The only thing we will have to be careful about is to keep our cameras quiet. Also it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you.
    Hope we are able to make it to Ithaca next year.

Al Markel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.