|       
John Williams The Five Sacred Trees: Orchestral parts and score

The IDRS Forum is an archived resource. Some boards will remain open for discussions. Visit the Marketplace to list items for sale, or the Community Events and Openings page to list and search job openings, community shared events, and educational openings. Visit the IDRS Fingering page to search and suggest fingerings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Music and Media Double Reed Sheet Music John Williams The Five Sacred Trees: Orchestral parts and score

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TarmoVelmet
    Participant

We’d like to play in Estonia John Williams “The Five Sacred Trees” (Peeter Sarapuu as a soloist), but can’t find the orchestral parts and score of it. Could anyone give a piece of advice where to look for it? I see that SheetMusicPlus sells lots of Williams’ music, but they don’t sell orch.parts and score, only Bassoon & Piano. I’d appreaciate your help.

Trent Jacobs
    Participant

I believe the orchestral score and parts are rental only. Hal Leonard is the publisher

Jim Fellows
    Participant

Hal Leonard is the publisher of the bsn/piano parts only. Warner/Chappell holds the rights to the orchestration (per the wonderful EMS database), but I am not coming up with a listing of it anywhere. Contact your agent for Warner/Chappel in your area (in the US it is Boosey). They should at least be able to give you more direction.

Delmar Williams
    Participant

Hey Tarmo…..

Try this contact info……I found it at warnerchappell.se Hopefully, they can help you. If not, let me know!

Sasha

Warner / Chappell Music Scandinavia

Visiting address:
    Rehnsgatan 20
    Post address:
    Box 5164, 102 44 Stockholm
    [P] : +46 8 622 09 00
    [F] : +46 8 755 15 96
    infosweden@warnerchappell.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.